Listing ID: 282
Properties of this quality rarely come onto the market in this fertile cane growing district – which makes this a very sweet deal for one lucky buyer!
This 343-acre (140Ha) sugar cane property is located at Coningsby, 15 minutes from Mackay and 10 minutes from Mt Pleasant in the Queensland tropics. Boasting its own airport, Mackay and its surrounds is popular with locals and visitors alike for its unspoilt beaches and spectacular natural attractions.
All this based around a vibrant tropical city, local culture, dining and the arts, making the region a perfect spot to work, rest and play.
On sale here is a great package offering not only a choice of income streams – but also a choice of homes! In addition to producing up to 11,000 tonnes of sugar cane per annum, there is a small herd of Droughtmaster cattle.
- Large 140Ha sugar cane farm in sought-after area
- Main home, recently renovated - 4 bedrooms, office, verandas, airconditioning, 4-bay carport
- Second home, also renovated with airconditioning - 3 bedrooms, office, 2-bay attached carport
- 3 large, machinery sheds with 3 phase power and 1 tonne gantry
- Plant, equipment and 2015 crop included
- Bitumen frontage, 2km from Bruce Highway
- 5 minutes to primary school
- 20 hectares grazing fenced with small dam running 20 head cattle, yards and loading ramp
- 23 bin roll on, roll off siding on the property
- Excellent 1500-gallon-per-hour bore charging 5000 gallon storage tank with pressure pump feeding houses and sheds
- 4,000 litre diesel fuel tank
- Small dam
Offering multiple income streams, an appealing setting and two charming residences, this picturesque property in the heart of the Farleigh-Coningsby sugar cane district is a rare opportunity to enjoy everything this region has to offer.
Coningsby, Queensland 4740