Listing ID: 809
Offering unbelievable river frontage in the beautiful Mary Valley, and within easy reach of the coast, don't delay in checking out this magnificent 20 acre property near Maryborough, as it won't stay on the market for long.
Just 7 minutes from Maryborough CBD, and given its huge potential, this very unique property represents excellent value and must be seen.
- Last large block on the estate
- Fully fenced and flood-free
- $35,000 road just gone in, with home site overlooking the gorgeous river
- Sub-dividable - Two 1 hectare blocks have already been marked out with all infrastructure for subdivision registration
- Unbelievable river frontage
- Beautiful home sites
- 2 dams
- Deepwater anchorage
- 19km to ocean by boat
- Ideal cattle or hobby farm with very fertile soil
Steeped in history, Maryborough is a relaxed and friendly town on the banks of the magnificent Mary River, 255km from Brisbane.
Just 30km from the rapidly growing seaside town of Hervey Bay, Maryborough enjoys easy access to the coast, and to World Heritage Listed Fraser Island - the world's largest sand island.
The chances of finding properties of this size, with such extensive river frontage and subdivision potential, are becoming very few and far between.
Maryborough, Queensland 4650