Listing ID: 248
On offer is a dream property offering a good potential income in one of Australia’s most stunning regions.
With LIFESTYLE written all over it this is a very desirable location in the heart of Snowy River country in Victoria’s East Gippsland. Cabbage Tree Creek is a friendly, vibrant community, centrally located to Canberra (3 hours), Melbourne (5 hours) and Sydney (6 hours). Just 30km from the picturesque fishing village of Marlo, you are just 10 minutes from Cape Conron’s beautiful beaches.
Here you will enjoy the best of all worlds - fishing and boating are right on your doorstep, along with the rugged scenery and fantastic outdoor activities of the surrounding national parks and forests. Located just off the Princess Highway, this lovely home allows easy access to Canberra, where you can enjoy endless culture – including the National Gallery; history – the National Museum and the Australian War Memorial; Parliament House; lively nightlife; fine dining, and stunning parks and gardens.
Operated as a B&B for many years, Platypus Ponds offers so much to the astute buyer. Sitting on a beautiful 3-acre block, the package includes:
- An array of fruit, citrus and nut trees, including 75 mature hazelnut trees
- Complete privacy surrounded by flora and fauna
- Spacious, multi-storey home offering 5 bedrooms - all with heating and ceiling fans; balconies; large lounge; formal dining room/conference room; large kitchen; several ancillary rooms and an office
- Ample parking and storage with 2 carports and 2 storage sheds
- Chicken pen for fresh eggs
This property would make an ideal home/business for a pre-retirement couple seeking a relaxing lifestyle in a stunning location, with a good potential income thrown in. Alternatively, it would make an amazing family home.
Cabbage Tree Creek, Victoria 3889