Listing ID: 964
Buy Them Together or Separately
This is a very rare opportunity to buy up a substantial acreage package, with accommodation, in one of New South Wales' most majestic wilderness settings.
The owner is offering the option of buying both properties together, or just pick the one that best suits your purposes.
2035 Rivertree Road, Rivertree, NSW
- Beautiful 80 acre block situated on Fat Cow Creek
- Lovely country-style, 3-bedroom home with wood-fired stove
- Separate, self-contained granny flat
- Established gardens and fertile soil
- Good set of timber cattle yards, plus dam and 4 sheds
- Fantastic place to get away from it all
Dinner Camp, Rivertree Road, Rivertree, NSW
- Just 50km from Stanthorpe
- 3050 acres of picturesque, timbered cattle grazing country
- Fenced into 4 main paddocks, plus holding paddock
- Native grasses plus kikuyu and kangaroo grass
- 40 inch rainfall plus Dinner Camp Creek winds its way through this beautiful high country property
- Capable of carrying 300 cows
- One-bedroom, self-contained overnight hut, wired for generator power
- Includes timber cattle yards plus several small dams
- Spectacular views over mountains and valleys
Priced at $320 per acre
Home to Cataract National Park and the Great Dividing Range, this area of Northern NSW is stunning, offering a rugged landscape, breathtaking views, great fishing and canoeing, and clean, fresh air. This is your chance to raise your family in a country setting, whilst using this prime land to earn a good living.
Rivertree, New South Wales 2372