If you're looking for the ultimate equestrian property or perfect family home, this is it! Comprising 29 fully fenced acres and just 15 minutes from Noosa's famous beaches.
Located on Queensland's stunning Sunshine Coast, Lake MacDonald is one of the region's most sought-after addresses, featuring pristine acreages, State Forest and, of course, beautiful Lake Macdonald itself. Home to the magnificent Noosa Botanic Gardens, Lake MacDonald is perfect for fishing, kayaking, exploring or just relaxing.
With its impressive facilities, this substantial property offers many options, and is currently home to 8 horses.
- Very private home with 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms - including one in the separate teenager's retreat/granny flat
- Study, lounge, kitchen plus huge laundry
- All rooms, including the bathrooms, offer views out over the property
- House is cool in summer and warm in winter
- 3 undercover car spaces
- 29 acres
- Fully fenced
- 2 dams
- Stable block with plenty of storage
- 2 Olympic sized arenas - indoor and outdoor
- Round yard
- 2 x 10,000 gallon rainwater tanks
- Additional well that produces pure spring water, and pumps into the tanks if they run low
- Currently a horse property but could have cattle
- 15 minutes to Noosa and beaches
- Close to Noosa Trail Network and beaches that allow beach horse riding
Lake Macdonald, Queensland 4563