Listing ID: 782
A rare, park-like, private, secluded, 213 acres freehold land on the escarpment, multiple use and income lifestyle property/country retreat with Mineral Water Licence and the best ocean, lake and coastline views from Botany Bay to Kiama
Australia's Best Lifestyle Retreat with Huge Income Potential, Amazing Views
- Rare perpetual Mineral Water Licence for Premium Super Fine Artesian Water (testing results show world best quality) from vast secure deep (182m) aquifer with DA approval to build bottling facility on site all of which cost $2.5m to obtain.
- Construction Certificate has issued; physical commencement has taken place.
- Commercial electricity, phone, internet to bottling site, barn & cabin.
- 2 bores and 2 Irrigation Licences; rich red basalt soil.
- Suits crop farming - vegetables, truffles, ginseng, mushrooms, medicinal cannabis (under licence), grazing, beekeeping, Farmstays
- American Barn with mezzanine; multi-room romantic timber cabin.
- Short drive to Bowral historical shopping precinct, antiques, restaurants, cafes, cinemas.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase/invest in a perpetual Water Licence & DA approval for extraction of natural artesian deep aquifer water and bottling it at source. The Fine Water Society of the World has classified natural unprocessed water from pristine sources with a minerality below 50 ppm as super fine water as this is as pure as you can get. This water has 47ppm and pH 7.41 (7.4 is the body's pH). Water of such quality and purity is rare. Since 2011 the Government is not issuing further water licences. Licences now have a Certificate of Title and can be traded. Current market cost for 1 litre of water is more than 1 litre of oil (fuel).
- "Temenos" meaning "sacred space", a world-class, north facing pristine property at the headwaters of the Kangaroo River with amazing sunrises & sunsets, forested escarpments & over 150kms of ocean views.
- 750m above sea-level on Jamberoo Mountain; 100kms to the horizon overlooking Lake Illawarra & the Sydney to Hobart Race waters.
- On tourist route to nearby 6 National Parks and 6 spectacular waterfalls.
- Numerous springs, water holes, creek; water trough, suitable for grazing.
- Abundant wildlife; pristine rainforest with sassafras, lillipilly, eucryphia, coachwood, rosewood, cedar, tree ferns, epiphytes.
- Build your signature statement home on surveyed building site which takes in the views.
Syndicate Opportunity - Farming, Truffles, Bottled Water, Lifestyle
Possible migration opportunity
FOR SALE. OFFERS OVER $5.5 MILLION.
Located 1.5 hrs drive south of Sydney via M5
Robertson, New South Wales 2577