Listing ID: 278
What could be better than buying a successful, established business? Easy! Buying one that is located in Australia’s number one town!
Australian Traveller Magazine voted Yamba the Best Town in Australia in 2009 and if anything, it’s got even better since! Locals and visitors alike will tell you there is only one word for Yamba’s climate – and that’s perfection! Situated in tropical Northern NSW Yamba, along with two other coastal areas on the world map, have been declared by CSIRO and Stanford University as having the best climate in the world to work, live or play.
Yamba has 11 beaches so you can always find one with the perfect weather conditions for surfing, swimming, snorkelling, kite surfing or exploring rock pools. Surrounded by Yuraygir National Park, there are plenty of opportunities for walking, horse-riding, camping and fishing. Or perhaps a spot of whale watching from Shelley Beach or a paddle along the mighty Clarence River.
There’s also plenty for the history buffs and photographers, art lovers, lawn bowlers and golfers so, whatever you're into, you can do it in Yamba.
The highly successful Yamba Sun Motel is situated on the main street of Yamba, just a short walk from the marina and shops. The motel’s AAA Rating/3½ star sees it busy all year round with Australian and international tourists, passing travellers plus the fishing and surfing market. Sitting on about 1565sqm, and regularly modernised and maintained, all appointments are in very good condition.
- Two-storey brick construction with clip-lock iron roof and brick wall partitions
- Good medium to large units and bathrooms – inc. 4 new units
- New kitchen, carpets and curtains
- Units feature reverse-cycle airconditioning, cooking facilities and all new hot water systems
- Commercial laundry with new dryers. Sheets sent out
- Grounds include in-ground pool and gas BBQ
- Signwritten vehicle
- Two-bedroom modern residence with built-ins, large living/dining area, bathroom, lock-up garage, private yard and balcony
Currently turning over about $375,000 net GST, and located in a prime position diagonally opposite the new bowling club and country link coach stop, this would make an unbeatable walk-in business for a couple or family. It’s great value and the vendor says sell!
Yamba, New South Wales 2464