Listing ID: 947
Located just 2.5 hours from Perth City, this excellent freehold investment includes a freehold hotel/motel, land and business goodwill, and provides a good income for a husband and wife team.
The business enjoys very good support from the local farming community, with the self-contained motel units popular with tourists and commercial companies, the latter generally on a long-term basis.
Rebuilt by the brewery in the 1970s, the current owners have enjoyed 11 happy years here but would now like to retire.
- Ideal purchase for hotel, tavern or liquor related buyers
- 7 self-contained motel units, with ensuite, air-conditioning, TV, fridge plus tea and coffee making facilities
- Single, double and twin rooms
- Separate staff accommodation
- Dining room seating for 40 plus casual bar meals
- Popular for family events, sporting clubs and special occasions
- Beer garden with BBQ facilities
- 2-bedroom manager's residence with bathroom, kitchen dining/lounge and 2 offices, 1 of which could be converted to another bedroom
- Separate laundry for guests
- Ample vehicle parking
- All plant and equipment
- 3 staff employed
- Training provided during handover period
- Sold as freehold Walk In/Walk Out
- Turnover available upon inspection
- Selling due to ill health
Western Australia has the largest collection of wildflowers in the world and Trayning, located in the north-eastern Wheatbelt region, is a popular tourist base for exploring them.
The town has a school, gym, swimming pool and an 18-hole golf course, and is surrounded by stunning natural attractions, such as Billyacatting Hill, Yarragin Rock and the Gnammas.
Trayning, Western Australia 6488