Listing ID: 927
Tightly held for over 20 years, this is a very rare freehold opportunity to combine income, lifestyle and a very valuable chunk of waterfront real estate, just one hour from Perth.
Already established as a successful holiday park, with excellent amenities and inclusions, you couldn't wish for an easier business to run, or a lovelier place to live.
Toodyay Caravan Park is situated on the banks of the beautiful Avon River, within walking distance of the historic town, and close to some of the region's best tourist attractions.
- 3 valuable separate titles, with the main title accommodating a large 4-bedroom home
- Variety of well designed, unique, self-contained cabins and chalets, including a popular deluxe straw bale chalet
- Air-conditioned on-site caravans
- The park has a permanent income base as well as a tourist base
- Grassed, shady, powered and unpowered camp sites
- Sparkling clean ablution block
- In-ground swimming pool
- Wood and gas barbecues
- Children's playground
- Full laundry facilities
- Gorgeous tree-studded gardens and abundant birdlife
- Direct river access with canoe launching site
Offered on a WIWO basis - that even includes 2 gorgeous child-friendly ponies - this outstanding investment package allows you to move straight into your new home, and start earning money from day one.
Due to the space - and the 3 separate titles - there's plenty of potential here to expand or add, all while enjoying an enviable lifestyle on the banks of the beautiful Avon River.
Toodyay hosts the world's longest white water race every year, as well as a wonderful mix of festivals and events.
Toodyay, Western Australia 6566