Listing ID: 1292
Whether you’re seeking the ultimate family home or a lifestyle business, this amazing property really delivers. Located 11km from Bundaberg Airport,
this private rural setting is quiet, secluded and boasts wonderful views. What you’re really buying here is the freehold residence on 12 acres - with
a thriving boutique Bed and Breakfast business thrown in for free!
• Located off the Bruce Highway between Brisbane and Cairns
• Positioned away from the highway in a small hidden valley
• B&B operated successfully for 7 years - property owned for 30 years
• Large brick residence with decks, pool, 3 bathrooms, 4 bedrooms + 2 living rooms
• Large adjoining self-contained apartment
• Accommodation for up to 9 guests in 4 air-conditioned rooms
• The Cottage - Separate 2-bedroom owners’ residence
• Purpose-built 12m x 7m frame and truss garage - could be converted to more
• Beautiful bush setting with abundant wildlife and birds
• WIWO inc unique collection of Australian memorabilia, restored furniture and
antiques (conditions apply)
Attracting local, national and international guests, this multi-award-winning B&B has been successfully owner-operated for 7 years. Offering quality
5-Star accommodation in a lush setting, the property is close to some amazing attractions, including the Great Barrier Reef, Lady Elliott Island,
Lady Musgrave Island, Fraser Island, Bundaberg Rum Distillery and the world-renowned Mon Repos Turtle Hatchery.
The current owners are happy to provide training in all aspects of the business, including meal preparation and customer service.
Price: $1,250,000 WIWO
South Bingera, Queensland 4670