Listing ID: 1239
This excellent investment, located on the Queensland coast close to North Lakes, truly is a sea-change! It's a rare opportunity to buy a leading ship's chandlery and rigging service at busy Scarborough Marina.
The area is home to a growing boating population - especially with the rapid growth of North Lakes - making this a smart investment with a fabulous lifestyle.
- Run by current owners for 18 years
- Only hardstand chandlery between Brisbane and Mooloolaba
- Gross annual sales $825,000
- Great position on the busy hardstand at the Marina
- Street frontage and designated parking
- 198sqm shop floor
- Full range of quality marine equipment and products
- Also sells bait, tackle and ice
- Caters to small to medium-sized vessels (power and sail) + amateur fisherman
- Splicing and rigging services available
- Open 7 days a week
- Security monitoring
- Purchase price includes all stock (approx $230,000), fixtures and fittings, machinery and tools
- Mercedes van with business wrap
- Networked computer system with near-new software and hardware
Lifestyle businesses don't come much better than this! Spend your days by the ocean, enjoying the proceeds of this very well established and trusted chandlery. Already an extremely popular destination for boaties, it's set to get even busier, with more canal development underway in the area. There are already 4 marinas within walking distance of this chandlery.
The current owners have transformed this business, and run it very successfully with long-term staff. With everything in place - including an excellent reputation - this is an outstanding investment in one of Queensland's best locations.
Leasehold price: $450,000 ONO/WIWO
Scarborough, Queensland 4020