Boasting a turnover of $2 million-plus, this profitable investment package includes a leasehold hotel, bar, bistro, bottle shop and owner's residence, so all your options are covered.
Offering a superb lifestyle location, close to fishing, surfing, diving and boating, the Victoria Hotel in Port MacDonnell would easily support a large family.
- Only hotel in the area
- Popular tourist destination due to its amazing natural beauty, water activities and plentiful supply of fresh, local Southern Rock Lobster
- Extremely busy October to May when lobster is in season
- Proposed new marina would boost business even more
- First licensed in 1862 and trading strongly ever since
- Sale includes lease of 20+ years and all fixtures and fittings
- Income from 15 Pokies covers rent and staffing
- Main bar has TAB and Fox TV
- Adjoining Games Room Bar includes lotteries/Keno and pool table
- Award-winning Shipwreck Bistro seats up to 140 guests for lunch and dinner
- Takeaway menu available 7 nights a week
- 10 guest rooms plus a separate manager's residence
- Drive-in / walk-in bottle shop
- Excellent staff in place, including a very reliable and capable staff member to run the business
- No competition
Port MacDonnell is the southernmost town in South Australia, sitting 28km from Mount Gambier and 477km from Adelaide. Surrounded by rugged coastline and natural beauty, it is the perfect location for anyone who enjoys water activities and the great outdoors.
The current owners are ready to retire so it's time to jump in quick and make it your own!
Port Macdonnell, South Australia 5291