Listing ID: 1001
Once a sleepy little village, tucked away in the hills close to Byron Bay, Nimbin today is a vibrant and happening destination.
Known the world over as Australia's alternative lifestyle capital, Nimbin boasts an amazing array of shops and cafes, and is surrounded by some of the most stunning scenery in the country. It is also home to Nimbin Crystal Tourist Park - a popular and profitable investment that could soon be yours.
- Clean, peaceful caravan park
- Easy 2-minute walk to village centre
- 3-bedroom residence
- 3 near-new transportable cabins
- 10-bed bunkhouse
- 4 Aussie out-houses
- 2 hippie vans
- 13 powered sites
- 70 unpowered sites
- Swimming pool
- 3 camp kitchens plus BBQ facilities
- Amenities block with disabled facilities
- Office plus kiosk
- Storage shed / garage
- Dog friendly
- Great views
- Close to skate park, children's playground and bowling club
- Washing machines, dryers, mowers, trimmers, computer, cash register and more
- 7 x 7 x 7 year lease from 1/7/2011
This great business really is a one-off, already profitable, but still offering great potential for those with big dreams.
Within easy reach of superb beaches and the cosmopolitan hub of Byron Bay, Nimbin is close to 3 World Heritage National Parks, rainforests, waterfalls and bush walks.
Set amongst spacious, well maintained grounds, Nimbin Crystal Tourist Park provides a great experience for guests, and an amazing lifestyle for the new owner.
Nimbin, New South Wales 2480