Listing ID: 1282
Location, Potential and Growth - the three words you want to hear when you’re considering an investment and/or lifestyle business. This one has all
three and more. With sales increasing every month thanks to good management, Mount Larcom Caravan Park sits on 6.3 prime acres with 180 metres of Bruce
Highway frontage. Suits mum and dad owner/manager or semi-retired lifestyle business or someone to take it to the next level.
• Freehold caravan park offered at entry cost
• Current owners of 12 years
• 2.5 hectares with heaps of room to expand (subject to Council approval)
• 2 acres currently in use
• 7 one-bedroom cabins plus 1 two-bedroom cabin
• 14 licensed sites - 3 onsite vans
• Excellent well maintained amenities, guest laundry and BBQ area
• Managers’ Residence
• Kui Parks member
• Close to shops plus local pub for great meals
• Located at junction of Bruce Highway and Port Curtis Way
• 70km from Rockhampton
• Very little competition
For little more than the price of a house, you can buy yourself a potential-packed business and home. With only 25% of the land currently being used, there’s so much
you could do with this great opportunity. The Gladstone region of Queensland is starting to come back strongly making this the perfect time to make your move.
Mount Larcom is a lovely community with a school, train station, newsagency, shops, cafe, pub, library, police and ambulance. Surrounded by State Forest and National
Parks, the town offers a rural setting within easy reach of the coast.
Mount Larcom, Queensland 4695