Listing ID: 141
Morven Friendly Grocer is a thriving business with no competition in the friendly town of Morven, between Mitchell and Charleville.
Freehold property comes with shop, storeroom and residence all under one roof; all insulated and air conditioned.
* Only food store in town – no competition
* Stocks wide range of groceries, fruit & veg, meats
* Chemist lines, hardware/auto parts
* Swap ‘n Go and Elgas
* Supplies local school with tuckshop orders
* In-house scanning system (so you control your shop)
* Huge potential for expansion with right operators
* Ideal business for a husband and wife team
* Figures are available
The residence newly renovated:
* 3 bedrooms
* Lounge room & dining/sitting room
* Laundry/toilet & bathroom
* Undercover patio & fully fenced back yard
* New double car port
* Fully enclosed cat or dog run
* Newly renovated
Morven is known for its friendly country charm and highlights the best that outback Queensland has to offer. If you are looking for a unique and rewarding lifestyle then this is a rare opportunity to own a thriving small business and home in a great Western Queensland location, working and dealing with some of Australia’s friendliest people.
Morven, Queensland 4468