Listing ID: 561
This busy convenience store in a popular Adelaide suburb would make an excellent investment for a couple or family, with the added bonus of the well known Lucky 7 brand.
South Australia’s largest suburb, Morphett Vale has a population of more than 23,000 and boasts an excellent selection of schools, shops, sporting facilities and more, just 30 minutes from the CBD. It also has the added bonus of being just 10 minutes from the beach, offering the best of all worlds to its residents.
On offer here is a very profitable business, which turns over in excess of $14,000 a week.
Established for over 40 years - and run by the current owners for 11 - this well equipped store includes five grocery aisles, walk-in cool rooms and freezers, stocking an enormous range of items.
- Currently run by a husband and wife team with 4 casual staff
- Open daily from 6am to 8pm
- Includes EPay terminal for phone recharges plus a dry cleaning agency
- Income also boosted by full takeaway facilities, including a popular Golden Fried Chicken franchise, with no ongoing fees to pay
- New 3 + 2 lease
- Close to local school and public transport
This would make an excellent investment for a couple or family seeking financial independence, a coastal lifestyle and easy access to the city.
Price: $239,000 WIWO (Includes stock approx $40,000)
Morphett Vale, South Australia 5162