Listing ID: 552
Superbly located close to town, on 8 usable acres, this substantial freehold property already boasts a successful business, with huge potential to further expand and grow.
The D'Vine Shed is a beautiful, unique and fully licensed venue, catering for a range of functions, including corporate gatherings, weddings and parties.
The current owner only opens for functions, so there is a major opportunity here to substantially boost income by opening a cafe that operates daily, introducing Sunday lunches and live music, or even adding accommodation (STCA).
With its lovely Mediterranean climate, stunning natural attractions and some of the country's best vineyards, Mildura is a magnet for tourists and weekenders, who are constantly on the lookout for new places to wine and dine.
On the doorstep of the magnificent Murray River, the venue already attracts clients from as far afield as Cairns and Bendigo, and everywhere in-between.
- Fully licensed venue on 8 acres
- Bookings already in place for 2016 and 2017
- Potential to rezone and add cabin accommodation (STCA)
- Venue currently booked for birthdays, weddings, engagements, fundraisers and more
- Air-conditioned venue with 11 megalitres of water
- Includes wood fire, cutlery, crockery, chairs, tables
This is very well priced freehold opportunity with several options. Leave the business as it is and enjoy a steady income for very little work. Or fully exploit the venue's full potential and watch the profits roll in.
Mildura, Victoria 3500