ON-TREND TAPAS BAR IN PRIME LOCATION
This busy Tapas Bar in the popular Tedder Avenue restaurant strip at Main Beach, Queensland, is now available as a standalone business - or can be purchased together with adjoining restaurant, Chill on Tedder. You couldn't wish for a better location than this, in the heart of the Gold Coast's hospitality precinct, and so close to the beach.
Launched and operated by the current owner 2.5 years ago, this is an excellent leasehold investment, offering an equally impressive lifestyle.
- Craft beer, affordable wine and Share Plate menu
- Influenced by Mediterranean and Asian cultures
- Supports local farmers and growers
- Onsite/Outside Function Catering
- Purpose-built tapas bar, featuring open kitchen with customer interaction
- Excellent fit-out with all equipment included
- Currently employs 2 full-time and 5 casual staff
- Excellent clientele includes affluent Main Beach locals, locals from surrounding suburbs, plus national / international tourists during off-peak periods
- 3-6 months training offered
Situated at the northern end of the Gold Coast, Main Beach is a major drawcard for visitors to the area, featuring one of the best beaches in the region.
A cosmopolitan mix of surfers, socialites, locals, tourists and celebrities, Tedder Avenue is a constant hive of activity, and a known haunt for dedicated foodies.
Main Beach, Queensland 4217