Listing ID: 556
This is one of the best sea-change investments you'll find this year, offering not only the management rights to a very successful resort, but also the option of buying one or more units.
Located in a popular Mid North Coast town, close to fabulous beaches, national parks, whale watching, scuba diving, 4WD tours, boating and fishing, this is your chance to secure a solid income and flexible working hours.
New 10 year maintenance and management contract renewed.
- Well maintained holiday complex with 14 individually owned units, 9 of which are managed under this arrangement, 2 units are outside the adjoining strata bringing the agreement total to 11.
- Option of buying a 2-bedroom unit, and/or a 5-bedroom unit, in addition to the management rights
- 4 acres of lush tropical gardens, surrounded by peaceful lagoons with ducks, lizards, turtles & abundant birdlife
- Fully self-contained units range from one to five bedrooms
- Unique holiday facilities, catering for singles, romantic getaways, large families & the disabled
- WiFi Internet access available throughout the resort
- 2 swimming pools - 1 heated with disabled access + hot spa for 8 people
- Beach area with canoes
- Park areas + 2 playgrounds
- BBQs and picnic area
- Freshly painted games room with pool table, table tennis, playroom with toys, TV/video + gym
- Close to beaches, restaurants and shops
- Strong online presence with own website, plus listings on sites such as Wotif and Booking.com
With the option of buying 2 units in the complex, this is an outstanding opportunity for a couple or family seeking security, as well as plenty of time off to enjoy life.
Korora, New South Wales 2450