Listing ID: 955
Just 2 hours from the Gold Coast and Brisbane, this renovated freehold tourist park is clearly a great investment - especially when you see that it's packed with potential!
The small country town of Killarney is a popular tourist spot, being surrounded by beautiful waterfalls, and so close to the magnificent Condamine River, and fantastic 4-wheel driving adventures.
- Freehold tourist park on 4900sqm
- 7 fully self-contained air-conditioned motel units
- Executive, air-conditioned ensuite cabin
- 20 caravan sites with power, water and grey water facility
- Newly renovated 1/2-bedroom manager's residence
- Room for more cabins
- Ample parking
- Good mix of holiday-makers, leisure travellers, workers and permanents ensures year-round income
- Renovated throughout - caravan park facilities in as-new condition
- New ablution block, camp kitchen, laundry, covered BBQ area with wood stove and 3-bay Titan shed
- 2-minute walk to town
- Corner location with excellent street exposure
- School, supermarket, service station, hardware, hotel, bowls club, golf course close by
This area is known as the Scenic Gem of the Darling Downs, and it's easy to see why! It's a fantastic location for a lifestyle business such as this - especially one that is so well established and recently upgraded.
Already successful, you might keep the business as is, and enjoy a good income with a relaxing lifestyle. Or perhaps you'll add more cabins and expand, or market the business more aggressively and reap the rewards.
The owners are ready to retire so make an offer.
Killarney, Queensland 4373