Listing ID: 1059
Boasting a prime position in Constitution Dock - Harbour Lights Cafe is being offered for sale for the first time in 20 years.
This iconic Hobart eatery is ideally located in Sullivans Cove, a high profile tourist area. It offers a discerning investor the chance to acquire an established business, that has served as an institution for locals and tourists alike, for over 50 years. Spread over two levels, and able to seat eighty, this award-winning venue will surpass the expectations of any restaurateur.
- Solid local customer base complemented by tourist trade from over 100 cruise ships a year
- Also benefits from yearly international Sydney to Hobart yacht race
- Trading 7 days for breakfast and lunch, plus dinner on Friday and Saturday
- Outdoor dining with harbour views
- Established operational resources, including chefs, kitchen hands, baristas and front of house (25-35 staff)
- Fully licenced
- Long lease with options
- Leading edge point-of-sale systems
- Established suppliers
- Excellent returns on investment
- Awards include Favourite Café in Tasmania, Favourite Italian in Tasmania
- Consistently ranked in Top 15 of over 400 restaurants in Hobart on TripAdvisor
- Active Facebook page, with 2600+ Likes
- Database of over 300+ regular customers
- Training provided
The restaurant is part of the exciting Hobart Waterfront precinct expansion development. It is located directly opposite Brooke Street Pier, home to the MONA Ferry and many waterfront festivals, including Taste of Tasmania, Wooden Boat Festival, and Festival of the Voices.
Expressions of interest.
Hobart, Tasmania 7000