Listing ID: 1222
This multi-award-winning, eco-friendly retreat is much more than just a smart business investment; it's also an opportunity to enjoy an unrivalled lifestyle in tropical North Queensland.
Surrounded by World Heritage Rainforest - yet only 1.5 hours from Townsville and the coast - Hidden Valley Cabins is just too good to miss!
- Exclusive Eco Retreat - voted best Hosted Accommodation in Australia at the Qantas Australian Tourism Awards
- Established business on 8 acres with potential for growth and expansion
- Strong forward bookings for 2017/2018
- Strong retreat and wedding bookings for 2017/2018
- Substantial cruise ship bookings for 2017/2018
- Owned and operated by the same family for 31 years
- Prime location on the Paluma Range, near Running River
- 3 new deluxe cabins - 6 ensuite family cabins - 4 rooms with shared bathroom facilities
- 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom main residence
- Saltwater in-ground pool + BBQ pavilion
- Licensed restaurant
- 11.7Kw solar power system - just $50 per day to run ENTIRE resort
- 2006 Toyota Hiace 14-seater Commuter Bus included
Voted one of the top 5 places in Australia to see a Platypus in the wild, Hidden Valley Cabins is seeing a large increase in international education groups for 2017/2018, including groups from China. The only business of its kind close to Townsville - the largest city in Northern Australia, there's plenty of room to add camping facilities or more accommodation (subject to approval). Guests enjoy access to a wide range of activities, including nocturnal and platypus safaris, bushwalking, swimming, four-wheel-driving, bird-watching, and tours to the stunning Running River Gorge.
This environmentally sustainable property and business is a profitable and cost-effective purchase for any buyer.
Hidden Valley, Queensland 4816