Listing ID: 961
The owners of this 10-acre property on the New England Highway in NSW, have made some very smart decisions here, in order to create potential-packed possibilities for the buyer.
DA approved for subdivision, the property is on 4 separate titles, and currently runs a successful caravan park on 4 acres within its boundaries.
The site has two zones: 5 acres Business B6, plus 5 acres of Residential A, so the possibilities are endless.
The owners are willing to sell the property as a whole going concern, or subdivide into separate sites for redevelopment. Alternatively, they are offering a 50% share in the freehold site, to assist in the development of this unique concept.
- Park infrastructure alone is costed at over $1.2 million and includes a full electricity grid system, 2 substations and 54 15 amp GPOs
- Caravan park rezoned to allow for a Strata Titled Mobile Home Village, with all planning approvals accepted by Council
- Other uses that could be approved on the site include a motel, service station or strata title retirement village
- Currently going through the survey stage, with pre-sales advertising in place
- The site allows for approx 10,600sqm residential freehold allotments, to be sold individually
- Plus a further 50+ strata titled transportable home village sites, to be sold in 5 stages of 10 strata titled homes per stage
- Average cost of sale homes will be between $150,000-$185,000
- Profit from both sale of the land, and homes
- Current return is approx $75,000 net (before tax)
Freehold price: $1.2m
Glen Innes, New South Wales 2370