Listing ID: 780
If you'd like to be a part of one of Australia's best known businesses, while enjoying the perfect work-lifestyle balance, this busy Licensed Post Office in Frenchville sounds ideal!
A suburb of Rockhampton, Frenchville enjoys more than 300 days of sunshine a year, with easy access to the stunning Capricorn Coast.
With this long established and profitable business operating just 5.5 days a week, you'll have plenty of time to get out and enjoy the nearby Fitzroy River, coastal beaches and Great Barrier Reef.
- Australia Post is one of Australia’s most recognised brands
- This business established for over 45 years
- Current owner 13 years
- Ideally located next to major shopping centres
- Business is trading strongly with good sales turnover
- 477 PO Boxes - 80% occupied
- Strong lease tenure and terms in place
- Excellent business model access to management and business systems
- Commission structure with discounts for purchasing Australia Post products
- Security system fitted and wheelchair access
- No ongoing franchise or licence fees
- No prior experience required – all initial training and ongoing support provided
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am-5pm; Saturday 8.30am-11am
- All equipment, including 3 Eftpos machines and bar scanners
- Additional product lines: gifts, greeting cards, handmade soaps, local pottery, books
Australia Post has been keeping Australia connected for more than 200 years, and is dedicated to delivering products and services that Australians want, need and can afford. Licensed Post Offices (LPOs) make up around two thirds of Australia’s national postal outlet network.
Frenchville, Queensland 4701