Located in a prime position in the beautiful Victorian town of Foster, this long established newsagency offers a good income and the chance to become your own boss.
Just 20km north of the Gippsland coastline, you'll enjoy easy access to some stunning locations, including Wilsons Promontory, Waratah Bay, Shallow Inlet, Yanakie and Corner Inlet.
Foster offers a good range of services, including a hotel, restaurants, shops, schools and sporting facilities and, because of its proximity to such popular attractions, local businesses benefit from an excellent tourist trade.
- Easy to run business
- Operated by current owners for 30 years
- Prime location on main street
- Close to National Park
- Solid local trade plus many tourists
- Products include newspapers, magazines, cards, CDs, stationery, office supplies, printer ink, books, mobile phone accessories, home wares, gifts and children's toys
- Services include faxing, photocopying and laminating
- Also school book supplier
- Excellent lease in place and good rent
- Freehold option available
Due to the size of this building, a new owner may wish to expand and introduce new lines, or further extend the range of current products - there are certainly plenty of options.
Foster is a wonderful place to call home, around 170km from Melbourne and surrounded by some of Victoria's best scenery. The current owners of this busy newsagency are keen to retire, providing a wonderful opportunity for a couple or family to take up the reins, and enjoy a great lifestyle.
For enquiries contact June Eddy:
0408 793 921
Foster, Victoria 3960