Listing ID: 578
Being just 6km from Exmouth on Ningaloo Reef in WA, this truly stunning property is all about Location, Location, Location!
With 2.5 acres of bushland surrounding this purpose-built, 5-Star rated accommodation business, and direct access to some of Australia's most amazing flora and fauna, this really is Paradise found.
Clearly the property itself is very impressive but it's the location that's impossible to beat! Magnificent Cape Range National Park is right on your doorstep, along with the breathtaking Ningaloo Marine Park, comprising 260km of fringing reef.
Famous for its whale shark swimming experience, Ningaloo offers you and your guests an endless array of amazing adventures, including snorkeling and scuba diving, whale watching, surfing, boating, bush walking, swimming with humpback whales and more.
- Ningaloo B&B - purpose-built in 2010
- Small, exclusive accommodation business
- 6km south of Exmouth
- 3 Certificates of Excellence from TripAdvisor
- 3 large, air-conditioned guest rooms, each with bathroom and private entrance
- Separate guest lounge, modern kitchen, shared dining/reception area
- Access throughout to the huge verandah
- Owner's accommodation, with large bedroom, bathroom, private lounge and office
- Property built of steel and Colorbond, to strongest cyclone standards
- 6-Star thermal rating
- Town water and power - plus 5.5 kWh solar panel system and solar hot water
- Large powered shed (12m x 9m x 3.6m high), large water tank and bore
- New mobile-friendly website and booking sites
- Voted Best Hotel on the Coral Coast
This is undeniably the best sea-change opportunity you'll come across this year!
Freehold price: $1,300,000 neg
Exmouth, Western Australia 6707