With 2 excellent income streams, plus a freehold property and a fabulous lifestyle location, you should definitely check out this successful Post Office and Takeaway business in Euston.
Just 100 metres from the Murray River, and surrounded by National Parks and some of the best fishing in Australia, this is an investment that is very hard to beat!
- Established freehold business, comprising a busy licensed Post Office plus takeaway food outlet
- One terminal licensed Post Office returning around $60,000 per annum
- The cafe is bringing in $5000 per week
- Ideal business for a husband and wife team
- Potential for further growth, given the loyal patronage of local residents, the school and local club, plus passing traffic
- Twice weekly delivery service means no need for huge stock holdings
- Comfortable 3-bedroom home with cooling and wood combustion heating, commercial kitchen, adjoining meals area and spacious lounge
- Walking distance from the recently refurbished Euston Club and Murray River
- Great little town in an area known for its excellent fishing and magnificent surroundings
- Located between Mildura and Swan Hill
- Gateway to Yanga and Mungo National Parks, world heritage-listed Willandra Lakes, and the Outback
This well priced investment package really does have everything covered, offering a fabulous opportunity to become your own boss in a stunning location.
Euston, New South Wales 2737