Listing ID: 981
With a turnover in excess of $2 million, this is a very profitable and well established family business, and now it could be yours!
The self-proclaimed Beef Capital of the Burnett, Eidsvold sits approximately 450km north of Brisbane, and 250km inland from Bundaberg. Eidsvold Sleeper Mill and Landscape Timber first opened its doors in 1972, and enjoys an excellent reputation for service and quality.
- Fully automotive mill on 5 acres
- To be sold as a going concern, with all plant and machinery included
- Includes large sawmill shed plus office complex
- Strong contracts in place for both receiving and selling timber
- Owners prepared to stay on for 12 months to assist the new owners in running the business
- Reason for sale is retirement
Brimming with history and wonderful heritage buildings, Eidsvold is a friendly country town with excellent facilities, including a public library, swimming pool, showground, museum, and bowling and golf clubs.
A neat and tidy town, with beautiful parks and gardens, Eidsvold is 48km from Wuruma Dam, a fantastic spot to enjoy fishing and watersports.
Eidsvold, Queensland 4627