Listing ID: 480
The new owners of this very well established gourmet cafe can expect a profit from Day One. The current turnover already exceeds $400,000 a year and there is potential to add a liquor licence.
Bronte’s Gourmet has traded very successfully in Deniliquin for over 20 years and is a well-known dining establishment, popular with locals and tourists.
- Excellent reputation for great food and friendly service
- Already set up for liquor licence
- Established business relationships with other local businesses
- Very easy business to run - no qualifications needed
- Busy all day, every day serving breakfast, lunch, coffee and cakes
- Seats 60 people, with indoor and outdoor dining
- Current owner has replaced, upgraded and added all-new equipment plus fixtures and fittings
- Full financials available upon inspection
- Offered WIWO - with training provided if needed
The current owner has run Bronte’s Gourmet herself for 7 years, with the help of casual staff. Since she took over the business, the cafe has shown increased turnover and profit every year.
Deniliquin is a popular destination, nestled on the banks of the Edward River, with easy access to water sports, bushwalking, bird-watching and more.
There's plenty of potential to further develop this business by implementing the liquor licence. You could also extend the opening hours or introduce outside catering. At this price the business is an absolute bargain so what are you waiting for?
Deniliquin, New South Wales 2710