Listing ID: 666
Whether you're seeking a successful family business, or an ideal self-managed super fund investment, you should take a look at this busy freehold hotel in Delegate.
Located between the Snowy Mountains and the Sapphire Coast, two hours south of Canberra, you'll enjoy easy access to both the coast and the snow.
The Delegate Hotel, built in 1926, occupies an excellent position on an established tourist route, reflected in a solid turnover between $850,000 and $1 million a year.
- Excellent freehold investment
- Current owner has operated the business for 35 years
- Reputation for great food and friendly service
- 13 hotel rooms with shared facilities
- Easy to run hotel, with a single bar
- 4 poker machines, valued at $500,000
- Meals served at the counter or in the dining room
- Low energy heaters in all rooms
- Low energy LED lights throughout
- Solar hot water
- Private 3-bedroom owner/manager's flat
- 8 casual staff, with key employee happy to stay on and run hotel
Delegate is an historic town, with a good range of shops and services, a country club with an 18-hole golf course, and two parks.
The Delegate Hotel is well supported by locals, and also enjoys consistent bookings from workers and groups, making it a solid investment opportunity.
With the option of running the business yourself, or leaving a manager in place to do the hard yards, this is a solid investment that is sure to appeal to the savvy buyer.
Delegate, New South Wales 2633