Listing ID: 280
Situated right in the heart of Coonamble, NSW, the award-winning Global Village Cafe and Restaurant offers a fantastic business opportunity.
Coonamble is a vibrant country town, the gateway to the wetlands of the Macquarie Marshes and the rugged scenery of Warrumbungle National Park. There are opal fields to the north and it’s close to Pilliga State Forest, with its huge stands of eucalypts. Year-round events, such as the Southern Hemisphere’s largest rodeo camp draft and the Moorambilla Singing Festival, attract many visitors.
This well established family-run business enjoys a regular clientele of locals, regional workers, backpackers, families and farmers. In fact, it’s a must-stop for great coffee and good food lovers, and turns over 30kg of coffees per week! Established in 2007, it has become one of the region’s top eating spots.
• Prime main street location on the Castlereagh Highway
• Busy 7 day a week trading and limited competition
• Fully-equipped kitchen with double wok, large walk-in cool room and air conditioning
• A 15kwt solar system giving huge savings on electricity
• Indoor/outdoor seating for 60
• Cake and cold food display fridges
• Bar licence
• Toilet facilities
• Plus one-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment
With low overheads and a long lease, this would be a wonderful opportunity for a hospitality-minded individual, couple or family. The current owners have multiple businesses and are looking to downsize their workload so they are offering an attractive price and training can be provided if required.
Coonamble, New South Wales 2829