Listing ID: 994
If you've been searching for the perfect sea-change, you'll find this one hard to beat! Boasting some of the best beaches in Australia, as well as fishing and boating, stunning natural beauty and year-round alfresco dining, Coolangatta is all about lifestyle.
And with summer just around the corner, this is the perfect investment - a long established ice cream, coffee and dessert franchise, with one of the best known brands on the market.
Boasting an outstanding location on Marine Parade - right opposite beautiful Greenmount Beach - Baskin Robbins Coolangatta is well placed to cash in on the area's growing tourist industry, especially with the Commonwealth Games just around the corner. The Games are expected to attract around 690,000 visitors and Coolangatta has been chosen as the venue for the Commonwealth Games Beach Volleyball competition.
- Top location underneath the Reflections Towers, surrounded by complimentary businesses like Domino's, Nandos, McDonalds and Coffee Club
- Recent $40,000 refurbishment plus new franchise agreement signed
- Includes growing ice cream cake business which presents lots of opportunities
- Secure lease with 5+5+5
- Great time to buy right before the busy summer period
- Established December 2005, current owner in place since 2008
- Equipment valued at around $76,000 included
- Products include ice cream, ice cream cakes, desserts, smoothies, shakes, coffee and chocolates
- 8 staff employed
- Clientele includes tourists, beachgoers, backpackers, retirees, locals and families
This is the perfect investment for a owner-operator, who's seeking a great lifestyle and solid income, in one of Queensland's top locations.
Coolangatta, Queensland 4225