Listing ID: 411
Location, reputation and a $1 million-plus turnover make this a business opportunity you'll want to check out!
Stokes Auto Electrical is a well known business in the lovely Victorian town of Cobram, 260km from Melbourne. Sitting on the mighty Murray River, Cobram is a popular holiday destination offering golfing, camping fishing and boating, surrounded by stunning state forest, orchards, farms and vineyards. Good variety of sporting clubs and diverse shopping centre.
Established for more than 50 years, Stokes Auto is a very profitable auto/marine business, with ample opportunities for future growth.
Stokes Auto specialises in auto electrical, mechanical and marine - sales, repairs and service, and has a large volume of battery sales for cars, trucks, bikes, golf carts.
The list of features is extensive and includes:
• Busy main road location close to Newell and Murray Valley highways and shops
• Agent for Savage Boats, Mercury Outboards, GME, UHF radios, car audio systems, water ski gear
• Roadside breakdown service contracts
• Large workshop (2 hoists), showroom, offices, storage
• Land size 2844sqm; workshop/retail 851sqm
With a large and reliable clientele built up through reputation, a long lease and the opportunity to buy the freehold, in a vibrant and growing town, this is a first class business opportunity that shouldn't be ignored.
Cobram, Victoria 3644