Listing ID: 874
There's plenty to love about this great leasehold hospitality business in the busy and rapidly expanding historic village of Bungendore, just 30 minutes from Canberra, 1.5 hours from the coast and 2.5 hours from the snow.
Already well established and located in one of the best business positions in town, RnR's Diner is well patronised by locals and tourists, profitable and offers a fantastic lifestyle.
The current owners have operated the business as a successful 50s/60s themed diner for 18 months, and the premises has housed cafes and takeaway businesses for well over 30 years.
- Prime position on the busy Kings Highway
- Unique themed diner with authentic decor and great atmosphere
- Fresh, affordable family dining with friendly, country-style service
- Freshly prepared food, from all-day breakfasts, sandwiches and burgers to steaks, ribs and more
- Long lease with good landlords
- Seats 40 inside and another 80 outside in 2 separate courtyards
- Open 7days, 7am-5pm, and after hours for private functions
- Excellent, reliable, trained casual staff
- WIWO sale includes mostly new equipment plus themed memorabilia
- Popular stop for locals, and those travelling between Canberra and the busy south coast
- Popular meeting place for car, hot rod and bike enthusiasts
- 2 weeks training if required
- Excellent owner-operator business - especially if there's a chef in the family
Bungendore offers a relaxed village lifestyle with city conveniences, and boasts award-winning wineries and galleries. It is a popular destination for those who love good food, fine wines and art.
Must Sell Due to Illness
Price On Application
Bungendore, New South Wales 2621