Listing ID: 913
Already highly successful, this long established Foodworks Supermarket is a very smart investment in a great location.
Established for 16 years, Foodworks Bombala is a member of Australian United Retailers Ltd (AURL) - the second largest independent supermarket retailing group in the country, with over 600 stores throughout Australia. This store's turnover has increased every year since its inception, and is currently at $6.6 million-plus, with a GP of 24%.
- Great location and exposure in the heart of Bombala's main street
- Wide range of groceries, fruit and vegetables, and dairy
- Comprehensive selection of deli products and meat, with regular and loyal clientele
- Hardware and gardening section plus separate liquor store
- Day-to-day operational stock approx $350,000
- 25 well trained and competent staff
- Freehold premises included in the purchase price
- Includes very large trading area, 3 separate commercial/office areas, plus 2 one-bedroom units
- Bombala has all the required facilities and amenities
Bombala is a pretty town in the Monaro region of south-eastern NSW, with a population of around 1500. The principal industries in the area include grazing and timber, with tourism fast becoming a very valuable asset to the local economy. Making this investment lifestyle-perfect is the fact that Bombala is just 80km from the coast at Merimbula, and 80km south of Cooma, the gateway to the snowfields.
This busy, popular and profitable business delivers an excellent income, plus a healthy lifestyle in a friendly country town.
Freehold asking price: $2.9M + stock
Bombala, New South Wales 2632