Listing ID: 284
This heavenly homestead nestled in the foothills of the Barossa Ranges offers so many choices it will take your breath away – along with those endless views across the valley floor and beyond.
Blickinstal is a diverse 6.76Ha property, located close to the acclaimed Krondorf Road wineries and Bethany settlement, where local history and old stone farmhouses create an authentic Barossa experience. With the Heysen Trail and the Kaiserstuhl Conservation Park located just behind the property, Blickinstal is an idyllic retreat from the world.
The property currently provides multiple sources of income with 10 acres of Shiraz & Cabernet Sauvignon grapes, continuously producing exceptional fruit and the successful, long established B&B operation - comprising six self-contained accommodation sites. The accommodation is acclaimed amongst travel review websites including a #1 ranking on Trivago for the Barossa and in the top 10% for the world on Trip Advisor.
The list of features is unbeatable:
• Four units, upgraded with new bathrooms; luxury kitchenettes with solid marble bench-tops; quality coordinated furnishings; air conditioning; new flat screen TVs; verandahs
• Two split-level lodges provide more expansive living space and have the added luxury of spa bathrooms and wood-fuelled fires
• Two laundry/storage rooms
• Established gardens, tall trees and lush lawns
• Bore water for irrigation
The farmhouse itself features:
• High raked ceilings
• Spacious open-plan living
• New Alby Turner kitchen with 900mm commercial cooker, dishwasher, island bench and glass splash-backs
• Refurbished family bathroom
• Huge laundry/storage room
• Three queen-sized bedrooms + office
• Free-standing rumpus room
• Modern barn with stables + newly concreted floor
• Huge storage shed/workshop
• Chicken coop
The new owner may decide to keep things as they are, or to expand and diversify to offer horse riding experiences; a venue for small weddings and business conventions, or even a health retreat.
Bethany, South Australia 5352