FREEHOLD BUSINESS + RESIDENCE FOR LESS THAN THE PRICE OF A HOME!
A freehold property AND business in one, for less than the price of a residence alone? You don't need to be a genius to see the financial sense of this great investment opportunity!
What's more, the business is well established and extremely well known, so you just know you're onto a sure thing.
Opened in 1921, Tattersall's Hotel is a bit of an icon in Baradine, famous for its great family atmosphere and good old-fashioned country hospitality.
It is also well placed to benefit from the region's thriving tourism industry, being just 30 minutes from Coonabarabran. Known as the Gateway to the Pilliga, Baradine is a popular stopover for tourists, bushwalkers and bird-watchers.
- Unbeatable location in the main street of Baradine, close to shops and schools
- Spacious bar plus pokie and pool rooms
- Formal dining room plus covered outdoor area, with outdoor pool table
- New fully equipped commercial kitchen
- Excellent reputation for great food and takeaway meals
- 10 guest rooms
- Large verandah overlooking the town
- Featured on visitnsw.com and other sites
- Top rating and reviews on Facebook
- Competent staff in place able to run all facets of the business
- Regular Friday night meat raffles raise money for charitable organisations
With nothing to spend, and an excellent customer base already established, the new owner can walk straight in and make money from Day 1. Take note, this is a FREEHOLD opportunity, with your new home included!
Baradine, New South Wales 2396