Listing ID: 1314
Keen to get into the accommodation business? You won't do much better than Angela's Beach Stays for location, lifestyle and potential!
Located just off the iconic Great Ocean Road in Apollo Bay, this unique leasehold motel/B&B would be perfect for an owner-operator seeking the ultimate sea-change.
- Great Ocean Road location with famous 12 Apostles close by
- Just 197km from Melbourne
- Established in 1995
- 2 separate double storey houses
- 3 executive-style guest rooms and 5 rooms that are a mix of queen and family with private balconies and ensuites
- Second residence includes commercial kitchen
- Double garage plus off-street parking
- Panoramic ocean and mountain views
- 4 minute walk to the beach
- 2 minute drive or 15 minute walk along the beach to cafes, restaurants and shops
- Very close to famous Marriners Lookout
- Training provided
One thing's a certainty here - there's no shortage of tourists, due to the location and famous attractions. The town attracts 10 to 12 busloads of visitors a day - and much more in summer. Around 75% of Angela's guests are from overseas. The accommodation is very flexible, so you can open all the rooms or just a few. It really depends on how busy you want to be. It's all about lifestyle here! The Great Ocean Road region remains Victoria's dominant regional tourism drawcard with record numbers of domestic and international visitors. This is a very straight forward business to run although some experience may be helpful. Work mostly comprises taking bookings, cleaning and preparing breakfast if ordered.
The current owners are only selling to be closer to a recently bereaved parent.
Leasehold price: $360,000
Apollo Bay, Victoria 3233