Listing ID: 299
This stunning 9.8-acre property on the outskirts of Albury offers myriad possibilities, including B&B or retreat, horses or, quite simply, an amazing family home.
Just 10 minutes from Albury, Table Top is a rural area and is home to the original Ettamogah Pub, based on a cartoon pub by Ken Maynard and featured in the former Australasian Post magazine.
Nearby is Table Top Mountain – a great spot for walking, flora and fauna. The summit – 630m – gives panoramic views of Lake Hume and the Snowy Mountains.
There is plenty to do in the immediate area, such as visiting local wineries, while Albury itself – as a major centre – is bursting with attractions, including Wonga Wetlands, the Botanic Gardens, Albury Library Museum, art galleries, markets, shops and restaurants. This property adjoins Sandy Creek and Horse Trail.
What’s on offer here is impressive, and screams lifestyle living. Take a look at these features:
• Six-bedroom, four-bathroom home with spacious living areas
• Attached visitors’ apartment
• Detached guest wing
• Four-bay machinery shed with 3-phase power
• 102,000lt water tank system + town water
• 44 panel 11 KVA Solar system
• Ducted reverse cycle refrigerated climate control
• Wood-fired heating
• LPG and Electric HWS
• Solar-heated saltwater pool
• Car parking for nine vehicles
This would suit a buyer looking for a lifestyle home with an income, or a family seeking a fabulous, fun abode.
Table Top, New South Wales 2640