Listing ID: 921
This is the first time in well over 20 years that this tightly-held property has come onto the market - and when you take a look, you'll understand why!
Situated on the shores of beautiful Lake Cooroibah, on the sought-after Sunshine Coast in Queensland, this amazing property offers fishing, boating, kayaking and bird-watching right on your doorstep.
It's not often you get the chance to own 12 acres of north-east-facing lakefront living, with 3 dwellings included, plus a peaceful sandy beach and easy access to the ocean via nearby Noosa's famous river system.
- Water views plus direct access to beach and lake
- 3 double brick construction dwellings, offering a total of 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
- Main house features 4 large bedrooms upstairs, all with built-ins, access to the verandah and amazing lake views
- Ensuite to master
- Country-style kitchen with large island stone bench plus new European dishwasher + gas oven
- Study, media room, breakfast nook plus lounge/dining area
- 2-bedroom self-contained studio with bathroom, kitchenette and large living area
- 3-5 car garage plus workshop and storage
- New solar hot water system
- 2 in-ground concrete water tanks, totalling 60,000 litres
- Dam plus usable land
- Abundant native wildlife and birds
- Complete privacy, yet just minutes from schools, shops, hospital, sport facilities
- Short drive to Noosa beaches, Hastings Street, Gympie Terrace and main Noosa River
This outstanding property is packed with potential. Make it your private lakeside paradise, huge family home, or explore the possibility of creating a unique accommodation business or wedding venue.
Cooroibah, Queensland 4565