Listing ID: 990
This sensational income-producing property on 185 fully fenced acres will appeal to wide range of buyers, due to its location and facilities.
Currently used as a venue for weekend getaways, weddings, motorbike trips and family celebrations, Riders Rest is equally suited to running cattle, or other country pursuits.
Located just off the Highway between Tabulam and Drake, the property offers easy access to The Bruxner, a renowned Rider's Road boasting long straits, sweeping curves, winding mountain passes and great views.
- Numerous accommodation facilities for short and long stays, including:
- The Bungalow: Comfortable and romantic 5-Star cabin for one or two couples, with a spa bath on the verandah, self-contained kitchen, lounge, wood fire, bathroom and reverse cycle air-conditioning
- The Lodge: Sleeps up to 12 people in comfort and style, with lounge, home theatre system and wood fire
- Camping: Cleared and bush sites with toilet and bathroom facilities
- Huge kitchen and dining area with antique wood-fired ovens and roasting spit
- Large covered courtyard with camp fire, ample seating, pool table and stage
- Undercover bike stables
One of the best getaways in the Northern Rivers area, Riders Rest attracts guests all year round, with blueberry pickers staying for around 4 months of the year.
Just 1 hour from Tabulam is Kyogle, known as the Gateway to the Rainforests, and sits alongside the Richmond River at the base of Fairy Mountain. It's the perfect base from which to explore nearby World Heritage-listed national parks, spectacular lookouts, picnic areas and picturesque villages.
Tabulam, New South Wales 2469