Listing ID: 206
Position... Position... Position...
Spacious family home (347.5sqm) set on a 855m2 block on the beautiful white sandy shores of Tinnanbar. Magnificent coastal views of the Sandy Strait and sheltered by Fraser Island. Only 100m from boat ramp and great fishing and crabbing all at your doorstep!
The home has 3 good sized bedrooms plus office/4th bedroom, all with built in robes. The master bedroom has walk in robe and ensuite with magnificent sea views. Large lounge area and huge sunroom/entertaining room with 3m high ceilings overlooking Fraser Island. Large new kitchen with quality appliances, stone bench tops, two pack cupboards and extra glass cabinets and drawers in dining area.
- Main bathroom with large shower and bath
- Separate double wash basin and toilet
- Good quality bamboo flooring throughout
- Huge rumpus with plenty of room for extra guests
- Lots of storage throughout
- Solar panels
- Air conditioning throughout
- Separate screened area outside for BBQ and pizza oven
- Large house garage
- Good bore water and plenty of tank water
Home is situated in a quiet and peaceful surround. Safe for children to ride their bikes, swim, etc making it ideal for a family.
The small seaside village of Tinnanbar is situated on Queensland's Central Coast, 190kms north of Brisbane, between Gympie and Maryborough. Home to secluded white, sandy beaches and clear turquoise waters. Throughout the town you will discover dugong and turtle habitats, incredible bird life, fantastic fishing and boating. Tinnanbar truly is one of Queensland’s most beautiful seaside towns!
Tinnanbar, Queensland 4650