Listing ID: 859
If the low interest rate is adversely affecting your self-managed super fund, this exceptional, ocean view commercial property in a popular seaside town would make an outstanding investment alternative.
Located in one of Victoria's most popular beachfront suburbs, this excellent package includes a two-storey property on 503sqm, with a retail shop plus 2 residences and ocean views.
Being sold with excellent business tenants in place, a smart investor just has to sit back and watch the rent roll in, while the property continues to increase in value.
- Outstanding freehold investment opportunity
- 376sqm building on centrally positioned 503sqm block
- Busy shop front in popular seaside location
- Attached residence at the rear includes 3 large bedrooms, spacious living area, kitchen, bathroom & laundry
- Additional, separately accessed, first floor apartment with 4 large bedrooms, separate living area, separate family room & open plan kitchen
- Balcony with ocean views
- Business available for an additional price
- Current business is the Trident Fish Bar
Located on the Bellarine Peninsula, at the entrance to Port Phillip, Queenscliff became a seaside resort in the 1880s and remains just as popular today.
Situated 105km from Melbourne, and 35km from Geelong, the area's economy is based on three major industry sectors, namely Public administration and safety ($155 million), Tourism ($41 million) and Construction ($38.6 million).
Maintaining its historical charm, whilst embracing this diverse range of industries, the area is now attracting new businesses and residents, ensuring an economically sound future for the town, and its investors.
Queenscliff, Victoria 3225