Listing ID: 1245
This is an affordable leasehold business opportunity you can't afford to miss. Located in the beautiful coastal town of Port Macquarie, this business practically runs itself, leaving you plenty of time to enjoy the lifestyle! Established for 20 years, this transport and distribution business requires no previous experience.
- Distributes newspapers and magazines
- Secure contracts in place with Fairfax Media for its Mid North Coast publications, plus other media companies
- Currently operates 2 days a week - huge potential for expansion
- 5 casual staff plus minimal input from owner
- All necessary vehicles and equipment included - 2 Hyundai iLoad vans, forklift, electric forklift, numerous pallet jacks and hand trolleys, fully automatic and semi-automatic strapping machines, scales and weighing machines, and more
- Full training provided - no experience necessary
- Walk in and start earning
The beauty of this business is that you can do as little, or as much as you wish. Leave it as is, and enjoy a steady income for very little work. Alternatively, get stuck in and generate a substantial increase in earning potential.
Located 4 hours north of Sydney, Port Macquarie is a stunning location, with 17 pristine beaches, a fabulous climate, lush green hinterland, and plenty of attractions and activities.
One of the fastest growing areas in New South Wales, the town boasts an excellent CBD, with 2 shopping centres, an arts and entertainment centre, marina, multiple schools plus a TAFE, sports facilities, and a hospital.
Leasehold price: $220,000 Negotiable
Port Macquarie, New South Wales 2444