If multiple income streams in the one location appeals, then this is the one for you! Located in the centre of Meningie, on the shores of lovely Lake Albert, this excellent investment includes 3 thriving businesses.
Just a 1.5 hour drive from Adelaide, this is a beautiful location, being the gateway to Coorong National Park, with its stunning waterways, amazing bird life and walking tracks.
Lake Albert Motel
- Leasehold 14-room motel comprising 8 doubles, 3 triples, family/disabled unit, kitchenette unit, plus a deluxe spa unit
- Guests include corporate clients, locals, tourists and groups
- All units have ensuites, TV/DVD, reverse cycle air-conditioning, tea/coffee making facilities, bar fridge, WiFi + more
- Ample, secure off-street parking
- 50m from main shopping area and lakeside park
- Includes 3-bedroom owner's residence
My Friends Cafe
- Fully licensed cafe in prominent position
- Currently seats 24 inside (room for more) + 14 outside
- Serves breakfast, soups, wraps, toasted sandwiches, steak sandwiches, salads, cakes
- Tapas on Sunday afternoons every 4-6 weeks in the summer with live music
- Huge range of equipment included: fridges, freezers, deep fryer, Woodson salamander, refrigerated display unit, 8 burner gas stove, ovens, grill plate
- Some machines under lease and negotiable
Lake Albert Laundromat
- Only laundromat in town
- Separate standalone business - not on motel lease
- Practically runs itself
- Great street frontage
Currently run by a couple with 1-4 casual employees, the business turned over $385,000 last financial year. This could easily be boosted by opening the licensed cafe at night.
Price: $320,000 WIWO negotiable
Meningie, South Australia 5264