Listing ID: 265
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A FREEHOLD PROPERTY WITH BUSINESS CONSISTING OF:
* Caravan Park comprises 8 powered sites, tent & unpowered sites.
* General Store licensed 10am to midnight, stocking a range of services and conveniences for any traveller and local. Here you can enjoy a well-earned coffee break with freshly baked muffins.
* Motel Style Units x 4 comprises 2 queens, 1 twin and 1 single, all air conditioned, common kitchen and TV room.
* Cottage Accommodation sleeps up to 10 persons, fully furnished, reverse air conditioning, linen, full kitchen facilities.
* Restaurant with an excellent reputation for our home-made, hearty meals and extensive menu.
* All facilities are pet friendly
ALL ON THE ONE PROPERTY WITH 4 ACRES OF LAND
This lifestyle business is ideal for a husband and wife team or small family, as the owners residence consists of 2 bedrooms, lounge area, joint kitchen and office.
Located in Hebel a small town in Queensland near the NSW border only 65klms north of Lightning Ridge. Enormous amount of Grey Nomads, truckies and travellers coming through this friendly town. Wonderful country primary school (pre to year 7).
Owners are selling this business and property, FREEHOLD on a WIWO basis. Everything is included.
For those who seek a fabulous opportunity to live in the outback and run a business like this that continues to grow. It may be the best move you have ever made.
Owners nearing retirement age and wish to sell.
Hebel, Queensland 4486