Listing ID: 895
This well established Tattersalls and Newsagency in the thriving Victorian town of Elmore would be an excellent freehold purchase for a couple keen to become their own boss.
Located on the Campaspe River, and just 30 minutes from the Mighty Murray, the business has given its current owners a healthy income, but it's time for them to retire. With Bendigo just 35 minutes away, Rochester 15 minutes and Melbourne only a 2-hour drive, Elmore businesses benefit from a lot of passing traffic.
- Freehold property on commercial site
- Area of land at rear of shop is 24m x 14m
- Services provided include newspaper delivery, sales of Tatts products, printer cartridges, stationary, cards, toys, discount books, fax service, photocopies + new line of purses/wallets/handbags
- Agent for dry cleaning, fishing licences, phone cards, Citylink, - Ladbrokes, Soda King exchange, blueshyft
- Placement of advertising in newspapers
- Town delivery
- Surrounding area deliveries done through Post Office
- Ideal business for couple plus occasional casual help
- Tatts require new owners to do courses prior to owning business
- Due for Tatts shop fit by June 2017 - cost is between $24,000 to 30,000
- Current owners happy to provide training
An added bonus here is the size of the large, flat commercial block, allowing for expansion or even a residence (STCA).
Elmore is a thriving community with 2 primary schools, doctor’s surgery, BP Service Station, butcher, café, hotel, Post Office, Bendigo Bank, IGA Supermarket, chemist and many other shops and businesses.
Elmore, Victoria 3558