Listing ID: 779
Seeing is believing with this very rare and unique freehold property and lifestyle business on 83 acres, just minutes from pristine unspoilt beaches.
Already an award-winning Spa Retreat, the opportunities here are endless, given the proximity to Sydney and Canberra, the excellent range of accommodation, breathtaking ocean and mountain views, and subdivision potential.
This is the only large acreage property in the area with its own natural spring drinking water running through the taps. With a perfect pH of 7.2, there is bottling potential here.
- Prime location, 10km from Batemans Bay and just minutes from shops and services
- Spacious, tranquil environment
- Includes 67 acres coastal rainforest
- Further 15 acres with subdivision approval available
- 4.5 Star Chalet with 8 guest rooms
- 3.5 Star Lodge with 6 guest rooms
- 3 self-contained cabins
- Ocean view restaurant seats up to 60
- FIR-Sauna, Spa & Wellness Centre, 7 Spa treatment rooms and wet-room for hydrotherapy treatments
- Heated indoor pool, spa and sauna
- Full size tennis court, gazebo and archery range
- Conference / banquet facilities
- 18km from airport
- NBN wireless internet
- Land is classified for tourism, as a retirement facility, wedding venue, time share or lifestyle property / hobby farm
- Batemans Bay has excellent shopping centres and a new marina, surrounded by creeks which flow from forest and mountain wilderness
Having won many tourism and unique accommodation awards during its 25 year history, Chalet Swiss Spa is a very successful health retreat and B&B, best described as a touch of Europe by the sea. Once you visit, you'll be hooked!
Batemans Bay, New South Wales 2536